Privacy policies of the www.esb-legal.pl website
The privacy policies of the www.esb-legal.pl website stated below (hereinafter: (“Privacy policies”) define the terms and conditions for use of this website as a service provided by the administrator via electronic means over a telecommunications network under the address: www.esb-legal.pl (hereinafter: “Service”).
The administrator of the www.esb-legal.pl website is the company esb Matczuk, Matuszak-Leśny Adwokaci I Radcowie Prawni Spółka partnerska having its registered offices in Warsaw at ulica Langiewicza 23 suite 2, 02-071 Warsaw and entered into the commercial register of the National Court Register held by the District Court for the City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000700338, taxpayer identification number NIP 7010745886, statistical number REGON 36856065600000, (hereinafter: “Administrator” or “Company”).
The Company may publish on the www.esb-legal.pl website information, banners and links to other websites and internet services. By clicking a banner or link, you are being transferred to a website belonging to another owner who holds full responsibility for information found thereon as well as the processing of the personal data of persons visiting the website.
Cookies are small text information in the form of text files sent from the server and saved on the device of the person visiting the www.esb-legal.pl website. Detailed information concerning Cookies may be found for example here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647.
The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies files while using the www.esb-legal.pl website in order to perform anonymous statistics as well as other analytical activities presenting the manner of use of the www.esb-legal.pl website.
Detailed information regarding changes in settings relating to Cookies as well as their removal by you for the most popular browsers may be found in the help section of the browser being used by you.
Changes in Privacy policies
The Administrator may change Privacy policies if at least one of the following take place:
- Change in laws regulating activities being conducted by Administrator;
- Need to adapt the text of Privacy policies to binding laws or the need to make an editorial change to Privacy policies;
- Changes in the manner of running or functioning of the www.esb-legal.pl website being the result of objective and independent changes of a technological or technical nature;
- Changes in terms and conditions relating to use of the www.esb-legal.pl website that shall not deteriorate the situation of uses compared to that to date;
- Need for the Administrator to update data stated in Privacy Policies.